SweetDreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SweetDreams

The official forum of the SweetDreams website!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Drama's Opening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkfeather
GumDrop
GumDrop
Hawkfeather

Location : Sitting in the Sandclan camp, glancing into the medicine cat den where- *sob*

The Drama's Opening Empty
PostSubject: The Drama's Opening   The Drama's Opening Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:13 pm

Very Happy it's about you going into Toonschool Middle School,
the new cats in the school. :3

new cats are made with this form
cat name;
sweet dreams forum name;
personality;
will your cat be popular?;
do you have another cat or is this your first one?;

and my cats are...
Millie, Patches, Sparky, and Spottedleaf. 8D
Back to top Go down
http://cellophaneflowers.webs.com
PawPaw
Admin
PawPaw

PostSubject: Re: The Drama's Opening   The Drama's Opening Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:38 pm

itsatacopieafteraall wrote:
Very Happy it's about you going into Toonschool Middle School,
the new cats in the school. :3

new cats are made with this form
cat name;
sweet dreams forum name;
personality;
will your cat be popular?;
do you have another cat or is this your first one?;

and my cats are...
Millie, Patches, Sparky, and Spottedleaf. 8D

cat name; Alley
sweet dreams forum name; Pawpaw
personality; adventerous, artistic, can be depressed sometimes but very happy and hyper., #1 HATER of principal pooh.
will your cat be popular?; eh. in the middle.
do you have another cat or is this your first one?; another cat

cat name; pretzel
sweet dreams forum name; pawpaw
personality; very geeky. loves science. o.o #1 FAN of principal pooh. a real teacher's pet. alley's bro.
will your cat be popular?; no.
do you have another cat or is this your first one?; many other cats.

cat name; cinnamon
personality; preppy, like-oh-my-god-i-broke-a-nail, not that smart confused fave color - hot pink.
will your cat be popular?; Yes. Very.
do you have another cat or is this your first one?; read above, my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://sweetdreams.omgforum.net
Hawkfeather
GumDrop
GumDrop
Hawkfeather

Location : Sitting in the Sandclan camp, glancing into the medicine cat den where- *sob*

PostSubject: Re: The Drama's Opening   The Drama's Opening Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:39 pm

--- THE DRAMA'S OPENING PLOT ---
MIDDLE SCHOOL'S COME, AND THERE'S A WORSE PRINCIPAL THEN POOH, BUT THE PRINCIPAL ISN'T ALL OF YOUR WORRIES. CLIQUES START, AND THE FRIENDS ARE TORN TO SIDES.

characters
----
cat name; Alley
sweet dreams forum name; Pawpaw
personality; adventerous, artistic, can be depressed sometimes but very happy and hyper., #1 HATER of principal pooh.
will your cat be popular?; eh. in the middle.
do you have another cat or is this your first one?; another cat

cat name; pretzel
personality; very geeky. loves science. o.o #1 FAN of principal pooh. a real teacher's pet. alley's bro.
will your cat be popular?; no.
do you have another cat or is this your first one?; many other cats.

cat name; cinnamon
personality; preppy, like-oh-my-god-i-broke-a-nail, not that smart confused fave color - hot pink.
will your cat be popular?; Yes. Very.
do you have another cat or is this your first one?; read above, my friend.

pawsie's cats ^^
---

cat name; spottedleaf
sweet dreams forum name; itsacopieafteraall
personality; shy, but isn't shy when she's around her best friends, alley and millie.
will your cat be popular?; not really.
do you have another cat or is this your first one?; -.-

cat name; millie
sweet dreams forum name; we'd all know that by now
personality; is really outgoing, is really naive and brave, and will take on anything [the older millie is much like this, she became a death eater at 18. o.o]
will your cat be popular?; much more popular then alley and spotted, but not enough to join the pops.
do you have another cat or is this your first one?; .... twisted, twisted. i feel your heart, twisted.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfeather
GumDrop
GumDrop
Hawkfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Drama's Opening   The Drama's Opening Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:41 pm

-not double posting, thanks. but i made that post above me to not make a new post every second.-

Millie sighed angrily. "Spot.."
Spot looked at Alley, and threw a angry glance at Cinnamon.
Cinnamon was screaming on the phone. "LIKE, OH MY GOD. YOU ARE LIKE, KIDDING ME. NEW SHOES. NEW SHOES?? OH.EM.GEE."
Spot smiled happily. "First day of Middle school!"
Back to top Go down
PawPaw
Admin
PawPaw

PostSubject: Re: The Drama's Opening   The Drama's Opening Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:56 pm

-not double posting, thanks. but i made that post above me to not make a new post every second.-

Cinnamon was screaming on the phone. "LIKE, OH MY GOD. YOU ARE LIKE, KIDDING ME. NEW SHOES. NEW SHOES?? OH.EM.GEE."

Pretzel walked in snorting. "Did y'all see the new science teacher?" He asked. pirat
Back to top Go down
Hawkfeather
GumDrop
GumDrop
Hawkfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Drama's Opening   The Drama's Opening Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:09 pm

PawPaw wrote:

Pretzel walked in snorting. "Did y'all see the new science teacher?" He asked. pirat
Millie sighed. "No."
Sparky fell over the crowd of fangirls and fanboys. "NO!" She cried, falling to the ground, and cats flew over her.
Spottedleaf screamed. "SPARKY!"
Sparky was sticking her head up, gasping for air, but more fangirls jumped onto Sparky.
Sparky moaned, crawling away, under the seat.
Sparky screamed again as fangirls went flying at Sparky, and Spottedleaf grabbed Sparky and pushed Sparky off the bus. "RUN!" Spottedleaf cried, Sparky ran as fangirls went streaming off the bus. "RUN, SPARKY, RUN!"
Spottedleaf stared at Sparky as she ran for her life.
Spottedleaf blinked. "Sparky and the Metal Dungs," Spottedleaf said. "All the girls now like metal because of Sparky."
Back to top Go down
PawPaw
Admin
PawPaw

PostSubject: Re: The Drama's Opening   The Drama's Opening Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:13 pm

Blue Orchid wrote:
PawPaw wrote:

Millie sighed. "No."
Sparky fell over the crowd of fangirls and fanboys. "NO!" She cried, falling to the ground, and cats flew over her.
Sparky was sticking her head up, gasping for air, but more fangirls jumped onto Sparky.
Sparky screamed again as fangirls went flying at Sparky, and Spottedleaf grabbed Sparky and pushed Sparky off the bus. "RUN!" Spottedleaf cried, Sparky ran as fangirls went streaming off the bus. "RUN, SPARKY, RUN!"
Spottedleaf blinked. "Sparky and the Metal Dungs," Spottedleaf said. "All the girls now like metal because of Sparky."

Cinnamon glanced at Sparky. "Ugh, you loser," She snorted. "No one wore metal since the 50's" She said.
"Yeah, you losers!" Cream, Cinnamon's friend replied. Cream walked up to Pretzel and said "Pffft, Geek." as she stared at his train tee-shirt. Pretzel frowned.
"Hey, you leave my brother alone, you losers!" Alley said.
Cinnamon & Cream turned around. "What are you going to do about it?" Cinnamon said, giving Alley a punch in the stomach. Alley grabbed her book a
Back to top Go down
Hawkfeather
GumDrop
GumDrop
Hawkfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Drama's Opening   The Drama's Opening Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:16 pm

PawPaw wrote:
Blue Orchid wrote:
PawPaw wrote:

Millie sighed. "No."

Cinnamon glanced at Sparky. "Ugh, you loser," She snorted. "No one wore metal since the 50's" She said.
"Yeah, you losers!" Cream, Cinnamon's friend replied. Cream walked up to Pretzel and said "Pffft, Geek." as she stared at his train tee-shirt. Pretzel frowned.
Cinnamon & Cream turned around. "What are you going to do about it?" Cinnamon said, giving Alley a punch in the stomach. Alley grabbed her book a
Sparky snarled, and Spottedleaf stared at Cinnamon, and threw a waterbottle at Cinnamon.
The water exploded on Cinnamon, soaking her in water.
The whole bus laughed at Cinnamon.
Sparky yelled as she was covered in fangirls again.
Back to top Go down
PawPaw
Admin
PawPaw

PostSubject: Re: The Drama's Opening   The Drama's Opening Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:37 pm

Blue Orchid wrote:
PawPaw wrote:
Blue Orchid wrote:
PawPaw wrote:

Millie sighed. "No."
Sparky screamed again as fangirls went flying at Sparky, and Spottedleaf grabbed Sparky and pushed Sparky off the bus. "RUN!" Spottedleaf cried, Sparky ran as fangirls
went streaming off the bus. "RUN, SPARKY, RUN!"

Sparky snarled, and Spottedleaf stared at Cinnamon, and threw a waterbottle at Cinnamon.
The water exploded on Cinnamon, soaking her in water.
The whole bus laughed at Cinnamon.
Sparky yelled as she was covered in fangirls again.

Cinnamon stood up. She grabbed Spottedleaf by the scruff and said "Dog got your tongue?" And with a sly smile, pushed Spottedleaf against the seats. Cream joined in pushing Pretzel and Alley against the windows laughing.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfeather
GumDrop
GumDrop
Hawkfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Drama's Opening   The Drama's Opening Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Spottedleaf and Millie yelled.
"U-uhm.."
Sparky yelled, and pulled Cinnamon back by her feet, and Millie stared in horror as Cream grabbed her.
"PUNK! DON'T YOU GRAB ME LIKE THAT!" (see? that's millie's bad side.) and twisted Creams arm, and grabbed Spottedleaf, pulling her to the back.
"THAT. WAS. BAD." Millie murmured, gesturing Alley to the seat.
Sparky's tail drooped as she looked at Cinnamon. "What do you think your gonna do about that, mate? Push me into the seat too?"
Sparky knew instantly she shouldn't have said that.
Everyone on the bus besides Cinnamon and the others gasped. (Fangirlsx30, Spot, Millie, others)
Back to top Go down
PawPaw
Admin
PawPaw

PostSubject: Re: The Drama's Opening   The Drama's Opening Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Churrio wrote:
"U-uhm.."
Sparky yelled, and pulled Cinnamon back by her feet, and Millie stared in horror as Cream grabbed her.
"PUNK! DON'T YOU GRAB ME LIKE THAT!" (see? that's millie's bad side.) and twisted Creams arm, and grabbed Spottedleaf, pulling her to the back.
Sparky's tail drooped as she looked at Cinnamon. "What do you think your gonna do about that, mate? Push me into the seat too?"
Everyone on the bus besides Cinnamon and the others gasped. (Fangirlsx30, Spot, Millie, others)

Soon, Bus monitor Bob, aka "Mr. NerdyNugget" rushed over.
"YOU GIRLS-"
"Ahem..?" Pretzel said, coughing.
"AND MEN," Mr. Nerdynugget said, "Now what is going on here?"
Cream and Cinnamon shared sneaky smiles. "They were bothering us, Bus Monitor Bobby!" Cinnamon exclaimed. "They pushed us against the seats and were calling us names! It was horrible! Get them out of our sight!"
Pretzel stared at the girls in horror. "Hey, nuh-uh! YOU Were being ba-"
Bus monitor bobby (mr nerdynugget) looked down at Spottedleaf, Millie, Alley, Sparkey and Pretzel, then looked up at the two girls. "Don't worry," He said. "I'll find something to do with them." Just then the bus came to a stop, and Bus Monitor Bobby grabbed all 5 kittens by the scruff and threw them off the bus. The bus drived away. Alley stared in horror. They were in the middle of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfeather
GumDrop
GumDrop
Hawkfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Drama's Opening   The Drama's Opening Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:47 pm

PawPaw wrote:
Churrio wrote:
"U-uhm.."

"YOU GIRLS-"
Cream and Cinnamon shared sneaky smiles. "They were bothering us, Bus Monitor Bobby!" Cinnamon exclaimed. "They pushed us against the seats and were calling us names! It was horrible! Get them out of our sight!"
Bus monitor bobby (mr nerdynugget) looked down at Spottedleaf, Millie, Alley, Sparkey and Pretzel, then looked up at the two girls. "Don't worry," He said. "I'll find something to do with them." Just then the bus came to a stop, and Bus Monitor Bobby grabbed all 5 kittens by the scruff and threw them off the bus. The bus drived away. Alley stared in horror. They were in the middle of nowhere.
Millie screamed in fury. "HEY! GET THE HECK BACK HERE, PUNK CHUMPS! YOU GET US BACK! I JUST YELLED AT THAT STUPID GIRL CINNAMON BECAUSE SHES A-
Spottedleaf yelled at Millie. "ENOUGH! WE'RE GOING BACK THERE!" (That's my Bluestar attitude kicking in)
She looked at Pretzal and Sparky. "Uhm.."
Sparky was sobbing on the road. "I..wanted..my..FANGIRLS!"
Millie was sitting next to Sparky, and pulled her to the side of the road. "Don't cry, Sparky. Rockstars don-"
Sparky let out a wail of sheer upsettingness.
Back to top Go down
PawPaw
Admin
PawPaw

PostSubject: Re: The Drama's Opening   The Drama's Opening Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:27 pm

Hawkfeather wrote:
PawPaw wrote:
Churrio wrote:
"U-uhm.."

"YOU GIRLS-"
Millie screamed in fury. "HEY! GET THE HECK BACK HERE, PUNK CHUMPS! YOU GET US BACK! I JUST YELLED AT THAT STUPID GIRL CINNAMON BECAUSE SHES A-
Spottedleaf yelled at Millie. "ENOUGH! WE'RE GOING BACK THERE!" (That's my Bluestar attitude kicking in)
She looked at Pretzal and Sparky. "Uhm.."
Sparky was sobbing on the road. "I..wanted..my..FANGIRLS!"
Millie was sitting next to Sparky, and pulled her to the side of the road. "Don't cry, Sparky. Rockstars don-"
Sparky let out a wail of sheer upsettingness.

There was silence in the room. Pretzel stared at Sparky in a "wtf" sort of way owo
Alley walked over to Spottedleaf. "Let me call mom," she said. "She'll get us."
As soon as alley picked up her phone and dialed her mom's cell phone number...
Beep beep beep.
No signal.
"Oh no." Alley whispered in shock. "Oh.. Oh no."
Back to top Go down
Hawkfeather
GumDrop
GumDrop
Hawkfeather

PostSubject: Re: The Drama's Opening   The Drama's Opening Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:35 pm

Spottedleaf lost her Bluestar attitude, quickly.
"OH MY GOD!" Spottedleaf screamed. "WE'RE GOING TO DIE OUT HERE!! GAAAAAAH!"
Sparky threw a skateboard at them. "We're gonna have to catch up."
Sparky quickly drew blueprints.
Millie frowned. "A metal star drawing blueprints? Have some catnip."
Sparky took the catnip from Millie. "What's this..?"
Millie's eyes went dreamy. "Its called catnip buster !!"
Sparky frowned. "Okay..What was that?"
Millie and Spottedleaf screamed. "WHAT!?"
They all heard a low growling.
Millie screamed. "Uhm, Sparky..Alley..Uh.."
Back to top Go down